Today, September 30, is the last day to secure discounted early bird tickets for the IIUSA EB-5 Industry Forum. The premier educational and business development event this fall will connect projects, service providers, and investors for 5 curated days of programming covering the industry’s hottest topics.
The event will also feature key presentations by U.S. government officials including Charlie Oppenheim, Chief of the Visa Controls Office at the Department of State as well as Sarah M. Kendall, Chief of the Immigrant Investor Program Office (IPO) at U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS).
If you want to stay in the know and prepare your business for a successful year ahead, this is the event for you. However, space is limited so please register below to secure your spot.
Key Programming Highlights:
- Guest of honor speakers from the Department of State and USCIS;
- EB-5 government affairs and post-election outlooks;
- Hot topic panels such as redeployment, RFE and denial trends, and real estate workouts (to name a few!);
- Dedicated Q&A with industry leaders;
- Investor market insights;
- And much more!
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS