WHY BECOME A MEMBER?
In addition to catalyzing job creation, community-level renewal, and participating in the EB-5 industry’s revitalization of the American economy, here are some specific benefits and opportunities exclusively available to IIUSA members.
* IIUSA is a nonpartisan, 501(c)6 not-for-profit organization. Dues are not deductible as charitable contributions but may be deductible as a business expense. Consult your tax advisor.
IIUSA, the top advocate for the EB-5 Regional Center industry, spearheads key advocacy efforts including immigration reform, increasing visa availability, program permanency, and more. Through its experienced government affairs team, IIUSA is responsible for aiding in program reauthorization, holding USCIS accountable to strict guidelines of the RIA, and the creation of an EB-5 political action committee. IIUSA’s advocacy efforts contribute to industry advancement by:
- Ensuring program stability and long-term success.
- Improving operational efficiency for the benefit of all stakeholders.
- Facilitating job creation and economic development through increased EB-5 investment.
IIUSA’s unwavering advocacy efforts create a favorable environment for members, bolstering their ability to thrive in the ever-evolving landscape of the EB-5 Regional Center industry.
- Public listing on IIUSA’s member directory and access to fellow members’ contact information via the IIUSA Member Portal.
- Print and digital marketing opportunities via IIUSA’s Regional Center Business Journal and other platforms.
- Networking opportunities with the industry’s top experts at domestic IIUSA events.
- Access to critical and timely industry communications.
- Gain valuable insight through memberexclusive EB-5 industry data, including investor market trends, EB-5 processing times, USCIS adjudication analytics, and approval rates.
- Access to IIUSA data tools, including the TEA Mapping Tool, EB-5 Investor Market Data Portal, and EB-5 Visa Data Dashboard.
- Branding opportunities available.
- Eligibility to contribute to critical association initiatives through IIUSA committees, like Best Practices, Editorial, Membership & Investor Markets, Public Policy, and ad hoc committees.
- Access members-only discounts in the EB-5 • Education Library and earn CLE credits.
- Author articles for premier industry publications like the Regional Center Business Journal and IIUSA blog, read by thousands of industry professionals.
- Provide input for upcoming educational programming.
- Engage with overseas agents and investors at IIUSA events and trade missions.
- Exclusive sponsorship opportunities for the
- IIUSA Event Passport Series, EB-5 Industry Forum, and partner events around the globe.
- Discounted participation for all IIUSA events
- Speak as an expert at IIUSA events domestically, abroad, and virtually
LEARN ABOUT MEMBERSHIP
See Official Partners
EXPLORE MEMBER BENEFITS
VIEW MEMBER DIRECTORY
LOGIN AS A MEMBER
Expansion of your professional network to enhance your business’ reputation domestically and internationally. This includes opportunities to meet future overseas business partners and promote your business at the industry’s premier EB-5 conferences and events.
The opportunity to advocate for IIUSA’s permanent authorization, and to meaningfully contribute to the revitalization of the American economy and American communities that welcome new investments and job opportunities.
Unlimited access to up-to-date educational, informational, and market research materials designed to keep you informed and ahead of the competition.
Regular communication with fellow members, as well as membership-based discounts for EB-5 related resources, events, and more!
A potential leadership role in one of IIUSA’s committees or as an Officer or Director.
The chance to showcase your expertise at IIUSA conferences or webinars, and market your business around the world in IIUSA’s trade publication, the Regional Center Business Journal.