To ensure widespread support of EB-5 Regional Center Program’s reauthorization, we encourage you to contact your congressional delegation today to tell them that EB-5 is working in their state and district. With the easy to use tools below, you can quickly and easily contact the representative and 2 senators that represent you. Just click on the button below. Remember to contact your legislators that represent both where you live and where you work!
Call to Congress Phone Script: “Hello, my name is ___ and I’m a constituent from ___. I am calling to urge you to support the reauthorization of the EB-5 Regional Center Program on the upcoming continuing resolution package and upcoming reform efforts in the 116th Congress.
[Talk about what you have done to benefit the community with the EB-5 Program.]
The EB-5 Program contributed over $37 billion in U.S. GDP, $5 billion in tax revenue and created over 276,000 U.S. jobs from FY2010-FY2015. This is a program that is critical to the U.S. economy and I urge you to ensure it is included on the upcoming CR package. ”
Write Congress Sample Language: Pre-filled in the below link.
Are you an IIUSA member that has questions or comments on any of these updates? Contact email@example.com for more details.
- Economic Impact Map – Find out how much EB-5 capital has gone to your state and Congressional district between FY2010-2015
- Contact Congress – Use our tools to make your voice heard by your Representatives.
- 1,000+ Supporters – Find out who from your state is an active supporter of EB-5.
- Success Stories – Economic development and job creation is happening across the country thanks to EB-5. See how here.
- Key Issues – View our full slate of industry consensus policy positions on EB-5.
- Words of Support – Elected officials, economic development professionals, and other business leaders from across the country know that EB-5 is working.