This Thanksgiving we are thankful for the opportunity to represent such a dynamic and community-changing industry. As the nation continues its recovery from the COVID-19-induced economic downturn, we are confident, now more so than ever, that our members will play a critical roll in economic development and job creation for communities across the country.
This has been a challenging year to say the least; however, as we look ahead, we are confident that EB-5 will see a reauthorization and that IIUSA will be there to support our members and their business goals.
In the interim, from all of us at IIUSA, we wish you a safe, restful, and fun holiday!
Need a Break from the In-Laws? Check Out Some of Our Latest Resources Below!
- Save the Date: IIUSA Industry Forum is Heading to Orlando
- Recording: EB-5 Legislative Updates: Where We Are And Where We Are Going
- December Visa Bulletin: Direct EB-5 “Current” for All Investors
- Current “State” of TEA’s – What Was Old is New Again (For Now)
- Member Analysis: EB-5 Regulations – Back to the Future
- Recapping the 2021 Virtual Industry Forum: Panel Recordings Now Available
- Fall 2021 Regional Center Business Journal