Starting in March 2018, USCIS updated its webpage to start reporting processing times in a range. The following processing times for Form I-526, Form I-829 and Form I-924 are reported as a range between the low end (representing the time it takes to complete 50% of cases) and the high end (indicating the time to complete 93% of cases) as of March 1, 2021:
Form I-526 processing time: 31 – 48 months for petitioners not from mainland China.
- Currently, USCIS prioritizes Form I-526 adjudications based on EB-5 visa availability in accordance with Chart B (Dates For FIling) on the monthly Visa Bulletin. That is, I-526 petitioners from non-backlogged countries (all countries except for mainland China) now enjoy a faster processing for their I-526 cases.
- The current processing time indicates that 50% of the I-526 petitions filed by an investor not from mainland China were processed within 31 months while 93% of these cases were adjudicated within 48 months.
Form I-526 processing time: 58.5 – 78 months for petitioners from mainland China.
- The I-526 processing times for Chinese investors continued to increase because there has been no movement for China EB-5 cut-off dates on the monthly Visa Bulletin since October 2020.
Form I-829 processing time: 35.5 – 55 months.
- As of March 1, 2021, 50% of the I-829 petitioners received their adjudication within 35.5 months, increased by 31.5% from the end of January 2021 when the low end of the I-829 processing time was 27 months.
Form I-924 processing time: 49.5 – 50 months.
- USCIS estimates that the current regular processing time for Form I-924, including an initial designation or an amendment to a Regional Center, was approximately 50 months.
EB-5 PROCESSING TIMES DATA DASHBOARD
All EB-5 processing times information in one place
IIUSA is excited to launch this interactive data dashboard featuring the latest processing time ranges and historical processing time trends for I-526 petitions, I-829 petitions and I924 applications.
This free resource, available on IIUSA’s website https://iiusa.org/eb5_processing_times, saves your time by aggregating pertinent processing time statistics across the USCIS website and displaying them all at one place.
Add this new interactive EB-5 Processing Times Data Dashboard to your bookmark and stay up-to-date with the key statistics that are the most relevant to EB-5 investors and regional center operators.