EB-5 LEADERS ADVOCACY CONFERENCE 2018
11th Annual EB-5 Leaders Advocacy Conference & Industry Achievement Banquet
April 22 – 24, 2018
in our nation’s capital April 22- 24, 2018. Now in its 11th year, it was the EB-5 industry’s premier conference focused on advocating for the EB-5 Program, promoting industry success and driving business development.
In addition to the Advocacy Conference, IIUSA was excited to host an entirely new event: The Inaugural EB-5 Achievement Banquet, which was held the night prior to the official start of the conference on April 22. The Banquet has bought together industry stakeholders from across the country for a night to celebrate industry success with awards, advocacy and industry development.
Award Nominations for the Industry Achievement Banquet
Congratulations to all of the Nominees for the IIUSA Industry Achievement Banquet
The award ceremony honored our members who have made the most substantial contributions to the association by creating a strong and vibrant membership and who have had success in the industry by promoting local economic development across the country. Winners were recognized on April 22, 2018 at a special Industry Achievement Banquet which will was hosted the night prior to the official start of the EB-5 Advocacy Conference.
View all award nominees here!
LEARN ABOUT IIUSA EVENTS
EB-5 Industry Achievement Banquet
5:00pm – 7:00pm: Welcome Reception Presented by American Lending Center & Kurzban Kurzban Weinger Tetzeli & Pratt
7:10pm: Host City Welcome Remark: EB5 Capital
7:15pm: Special Presentation: EB-5 Economic Development in the U.S. Neighborhoods
7:20pm: Video Presentation of E’ritage Vineyard by American Lending Center
7:30pm – 9:30pm: Industry Achievement Awards Presentation
9:30pm – 10:30pm: Networking Reception
8:00am – 9:30am: IIUSA Committee Meetings: Banking, Best Practices, Compliance, Editorial, Investor Markets, Membership, Public Policy and Public Relations
9:30am – 10:00am: Guest of Honor Presentation: Charlie Oppenheim, Chief, Visa Controls Office, U.S. Department of State
10:00am – 12:00pm: IIUSA Annual Membership Meeting
12:00pm – 12:50pm: Welcome Luncheon
1:00pm – 5:00pm: Policy Breakout Session
- 1:00 – 1:50pm: Path Forward Town Hall
- 2:00 – 2:50pm: EB-5 Regulations
- 3:30 – 4:20pm: Economic Impact Report: Highlights EB-5 Program Contribution Across the Country
- 4:20 – 5:20pm: Received a NOID, NOIR, NOIT or RFE? It’s not the End of the World!
1:00pm – 5:00pm: Compliance Breakout Session
- 1:00 – 1:50pm: Path Forward Town Hall
- 2:00 – 2:50pm: Compliance in EB-5 Marketing: A Securities Industry Perspective
- 3:30 – 4:20pm: Compliance Audits and Site Visits: What are they and What do they mean for me
- 4:20 – 5:20pm: EB-5 in the Courts: Litigation and SEC Oversight & Enforcement
5:30pm – 7:30pm: International Partners Dinner (Invite-Only)
8:00am – 12:30pm: Registration & Exhibits
8:00am – 12:30pm: Finance Breakout Session
- 8:00 – 8:50am: Redeployment and Project Restructuring: How to Get it Right
- 9:00 – 9:50am: Plan Ahead Before It Is too Late… Considerations for Successful Business Operations
- 10:30 – 11:20am: EB-5 Banking and How it Relates to Fast Changing Financial Dynamics
- 11:30 – 12:20pm: Practical Strategies for Project Financing in Today’s Complicated EB-5 Marketplace
8:00am – 12:30pm: Investor Markets Breakout Session
- 8:00 – 8:50am: What you Need to Know about Looking for Investors from…
- 9:00 – 9:50am: EB-5 Investor Markets: By the Numbers
- 10:30 – 11:20am: USCIS Processing Times & Practical Strategies for Investor Success
- 11:30 – 12:20pm: Creative Solutions to EB-5 Visa Backlog: How Non-EB-5 Visas Can Help (or not)
1:00pm – 2:30pm: Leadership Luncheon (Invite-Only)
2:00pm – 4:00pm: IIUSA Board Meeting (Invite-Only)
INDUSTRY ACHIEVEMENT BANQUET VIDEO
We invite you to explore our photo gallery from the 2017 EB-5 Leaders Advocacy Conference.
host city SPONSOR
BANQUET TABLE SPONSORS
Become a Member
IIUSA members benefit from access to state-of-the-art tools, networking opportunities, educational events, and insights into the latest trends in the EB-5 industry. For over a decade, IIUSA has served as the unifying voice of the EB-5 Regional Center Industry, representing and connecting thousands of diverse stakeholders who contribute billions of dollars of economic development and job growth in the United States through EB-5 investment. Interested in learning more about the many benefits of IIUSA membership?