PHD Chamber Int’l Affairs & Trade Fair Committee is organizing India’s First Virtual Exhibition on Global Residency and Citizenship (GRACE 2020) to be held on August 18-19. The two-day event will connect residency and citizenship professionals with investors from throughout India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh and is anticipated to draw over 1,000 participants.
IIUSA is proud to be working with the PHD Chamber as the formal “EB-5 Supporter” for the event. We, in turn, are pleased to be able our member’s exclusive exhibit and speaking opportunities for the event including:
EB-5 Experts Panel | $5,000
- Opportunity to participate on the “IIUSA EB-5 Experts” panel
- Virtual exhibit booth
- Pre-event social media and digital marketing recognition
- Opportunity to conduct a sponsor presentation during the event
- Post-event deliverables including complete attendee list
- and More!
EB-5 Pavillion Exhibition Booth | $2,500
- Virtual Exhibit Booth in the dedicated “EB-5 Pavillion”
- Complimentary Tickets
- Opportunity to upload marketing collateral (PDFS, videoes, etc) to your virtual booth
- Marketing recognition in all marketing collateral and during the live event.
For Participation and Sponsorship Contact:
Mr. McKenzie Penton
Director of Events & Business Development, IIUSA
Phone +1 (202) 795-9667