The EB-5 Industry’s Premier Advocacy Conference is Just Weeks Away!
IUSA’s 9th Annual EB-5 Advocacy Conference is right around the corner and want want to see you in Washington D.C. from April 20-22, 2016!
The EB-5 Advocacy Conference, held each spring, is the industry’s largest advocacy-focused conference which brings together leaders throughout the industry – and federal government – to learn, network and advocate for the future of EB-5 Regional Center Program.
This Friday April 8th is the last day to purchase your ticket at the standard rate ($850 Members, $999 non-members) after which time the price will increase to late registrant price. Sign up today and save!
Why is the EB-5 Advocacy Conference for you? Review Our Top Ten Reasons to Attend.
Guest of Honor Speakers
Conference Agenda & Schedule
This year’s EB-5 Advocacy Conference schedule, featuring prominent guest of honor speakers, as well as keynote panels on trending EB-5 topics. View Schedule in PDF.
Panel Topics Include:
- Advocacy Workshop: Using Available Tool to Engage in EB-5 Government & Public Affairs
- Securities Regulators Perspective on EB-5
- What Can the EB-5 Industry Learn from Alternative Finance Capital Markets?
- Guest of Honor: Julia Harrison, Deputy Chief, USCIS Immigrant Investor Program Office
- EB-5 Regulations & Policy Guidance: Historical Review & What Comes Next
- Solutions to the China EB-5 Visa Waiting Line & Update from Department of State
- Interactive Roundtable Discussion: The EB-5 Crystal Ball
Kicking Off the Conference with the 11th Annual IIUSA Membership Meeting
IIUSA’s Annual Membership Meeting will be held on April 20th from 2-5 pm.
Don’t miss this opportunity to shape the course of your industry association in 2016 and beyond! ….Learn More
Interested in Participating in an IIUSA Focus Group?
For the first time ever IIUSA is proud to announce that we will, in coordination with the IIUSA Membership Committee, be hosting professionally moderated member focus groups.
The aim of the focus groups is to better understand the diverse opinions of the IIUSA membership and the EB-5 indsutry as a whole and to start a important discuss on IIUSA policy direction.
The focus groups will be held on Wednesday April 20 from (Time) and will run for one hour. If you are interested in voicing your opinion and participating in the first ever IIUSA focus group please email email@example.com.