IIUSA is pleased to offer this free, online training webinar to help you navigate The Hill, connect with the proper people, and say the right things to advance your interests.
Free Webinar: Navigating the Hill: How to Ensure Your Grassroots Advocacy is Effective
April 23, 2019
Time: 12:00 pm ET (9:00 am PT)
IIUSA’s Annual EB-5 Advocacy Conference in Washington, DC is a chance for the EB-5 industry to come together for education and professional development. Additionally, the conference provides opportunities for attendees to be active advocates for the EB-5 program, visiting the offices of elected officials on Capitol Hill.
This free pre-conference webinar will prepare you with all the information and resources you need to request and successfully conduct productive meetings on Capitol Hill. We will demystify the inner-workings of “The Hill” and give you the confidence to be an advocate for your business and the EB-5 industry.
Who Should Attend?
- C-Level and Executive Leadership of Regional Centers
- Economic Development Organization Professionals
- External Relations and Public Affairs Departments
- Anyone attending the IIUSA Advocacy Conference (register here)
What Can Participants Expect?
- Do’s and dont’s of effective advocacy
- Information about the U.S. House of Representatives and U.S. Senate, including committees of jurisdiction focused on EB-5
- Reasons to advocate
- Steps to request a meeting with your member of Congress
- Key legislative talking points and messages.