Purchase Now: Members $50 (discount code), Nonmembers $100, Click Here.
When: Thursday June 26, 2014
Time: 3-430pm Eastern | 2-330pm Central | 1-230pm Mountain | 12-130pm Pacific
Webinar Description: The rules of financing have been re-written post-recession such that risk must be broken up and diversified on the front end of the financing process as opposed to the back end. As such, people have had to be very creative in optimizing their capital stack to get their projects done.
This webinar will focus on the trend of combining EB-5 capital with other economic development tools such as new market tax credits, tax increment financing, Build America bonds, and other economic incentive programs that lower the cost of capital.Join us for discussion of how economic development tools have given EB-5 practitioners new ways to structure deals!
Panelists (From Left To Right):
- Tyler Inda – New Market Tax Credits Consultant, Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Bio)
- Steven P. Polivy – Managing Partner, Chair Economic Development & Incentives Practice, Akerman LLP (Bio)
- Colin Rowan– Principal, United Fund Advisors (Bio)
- Stephen Strnisha – CEO, Cleveland International Fund (Bio)
- Toby Rittner – President & CEO, Council of Development Finance Agencies (CDFA) (Bio)
To view the 50% off Member discount code, click here. You will needyour IIUSA login to view the webpage. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance resetting your password.
All Access Pass – Watch Unlimited Webinar & Presentations Videos On Your Own Time – OnDemand!
Did you know you can purchase an All-Access Pass, granting you automated admission to all IIUSA webinars, past presentations & webinar video OnDemand, and exclusive EB-5 reports?