The final IIUSA EB-5 Investor Market Series event is fast approaching! Coming on the eve of the EB-5 Program’s reauthorization deadline the live webinar event will give investors and industry stakeholders an important opportunity to have their most pressing questions addressed.
The event, in collaboration with our partners the Korean Emigration Association (KEA), the Taiwan Immigration Consultants Association, and the Guangdong Exit-Entry Association, will connect investors and industry stakeholders from throughout East Asia. In addition to insights into the EB-5 reauthorization efforts, the webinar will also cover trends and emerging opportunities in the region’s largest (and newest) investor markets such as South Korea, China, Taiwan, and Japan.
Key Topics to Include:
- EB-5 Reauthorization
- Insights into East Asia Investor Markets
- Project Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Due Diligence
- and More!
Registration is complimentary for all investors, international stakeholders, and IIUSA members. All you need to do is RSVP by following the link below.
EB-5 Regional Center Program Updates and Opportunities
- Jake Alpren, FirstPathway Partners
- Greg Bryant, Golden Gate Global
- Rogelio Carrasquillo, Carrasquillo Law Group
- Rush Deacon, Pine State Regional Center
- Winnie Ng, Manhattan Regional Center
East Asia EB-5 Investor Markets: Trends & Opportunities
- Yayoi Ashikaga, AOM Visa Consulting (Japan)
- Robert Contreras IV, Houston EB5
- Jason Ghim, Club Immigration Inc (South Korea)
- Brent Raymond, Green Mountains Regional Center
- Kurt Reuss, eb5marketplace.com
- Irene Young, Vick McPhee & Young Consultant (Taiwan)
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS