Earlier this Week, the USCIS Immigrant Investor Program Office (IPO) published quarterly processing statistics for I-526 and I-829 petitions through Q2 of Fiscal Year (FY) 2018, (January -March).
Below are key data points extracted from the I-526 processing statistics. Read data report on Q2, FY2018, I-829 processing statistics here.
Highlights on I-526 Petition Processing
- Since FY2008, the EB‐5 Program has generated over $25.7 billion in capital investment to the U.S. economy.
- The number I‐526 petitions filed during Q2 FY2018 declined to 1,607 (44% decrease from last quarter), the lowest level since June 2016; while the number of I‐526 petitions adjudicated reached a historical high of almost 4,000 in Q2 FY2018.
- USCIS approved almost 3,650 I‐526 petitions during January to March 2018 ‐ the highest level in the EB‐5 history.
- The number of I‐526 pending at USCIS declined for the second consecutive quarter to 22,607 as of March 2018.
- The number of I‐526 petitions adjudicated by USCIS showed a consistent year over year growth over the last five fiscal years.
- The total number of I‐526 petitions filed in the first half of FY2018 was 4,469, a 37% decline from the peak level in FY2016
(IIUSA Members Only)
Not a Member? Join Today and Receive Access to the Data Report
Access to indsutry data reports is just one of the many member exclusive benefits of IIUSA. You can learn more about the benefits of membership here and enroll for annual membership using one of our monthly quarterly or annual auto-pay options by submitting your membership application here.