Earlier this Week, the USCIS Immigrant Investor Program Office (IPO) published quarterly processing statistics for I-526 and I-829 petitions through Q2 of Fiscal Year (FY) 2018, (January -March).
Below are key data points extracted from the I-829 processing statistics. Read data report on Q2, FY2018, I-526 processing statistics here.
Highlights on I-829 Petition Processing
- USCIS received 957 I‐829 petitions in Q2, FY2018, a 38% growth from the last quarter and a 33% increase year‐over‐year.
- The number of I‐829 petitions adjudicated between January and March 2018 decreased by 32% from the last quarter to 618, marking the second consecutive quarter decline in I-829 adjudications.
- The average approval rate of I‐829 petitions remained above 90% for five consecutive quarters since Q2, FY2017.
- Pending I‐829 petitions at USCIS increased by 19% from the last quarter to 7,447 as of March 2018.
- The total number of I‐829 petitions filed and adjudicated in the first half of FY2018 grew 89% and 165% respectively from FY2014, indicating an increasing trend of success in EB‐5 job creation and investor’s removal of conditions.
Read the Report ? | Download the Historical Data ?
(IIUSA Members Only)
Not a Member? Join Today and Receive Access to the Data Report
Access to indsutry data reports is just one of the many member exclusive benefits of IIUSA. You can learn more about the benefits of membership here and enroll for annual membership using one of our monthly quarterly or annual auto-pay options by submitting your membership application here.