Earlier this month, USCIS published the quarterly data for Q3 FY2023, shedding some light on the new data trends of the EB-5 Program, including the demand for EB-5, USCIS processing trends, and case backlogs.
KEY DATA HIGHLIGHTS
EB-5 Investment Inflows:
We estimated that nearly $1.4 billion in capital investment has been generated through the EB-5 Program in the first three quarters of the current fiscal year alone, which represents a 190% increase from the amount of EB-5 investment raised in the entire FY2022.
Furthermore, over $1.5 billion has been raised through the EB-5 Program since the inception of the EB-5 Reform and Integrity Act (the ‘RIA’).
- During the first three quarters of FY2023, USCIS received 1,558 I-526E petitions and 129 I-526 (direct) filings. 649 I-526E petitions were filed in Q3, FY2023.
USCIS processed 1,930 legacy I-526 cases in the first three quarters of FY2023, marking a 60% increase from the total I-526 adjudication volume in FY2022.
Case Approval Rate:
In Q3, FY2023, the average approval rate for legacy I-526 cases was 71.7%, showing a significant rebound from historically low levels in Q2.
As of June 30, 2023, a total of 12,700 I-526 cases were still pending at USCIS, including 10,802 legacy I-526 cases, 137 I-526 (direct EB-5) petitions, and 1,761 I-526E cases.
For more in-depth data analyses, download the full report here (Members Only)
BOOKMARK THE I-526 DATA DASHBOARD
Key I-526 statistics and data trends, all at your fingertips: https://iiusa.org/i526data/
This new online tool features historical trends of the demand for the EB-5 Program and the most up-to-date statistics on Form I-526E, Form I-526 (direct) and Form I-526 (legacy) petitions, including:
- Estimated amount of EB-5 investment inflows to the U.S. economy;
- Number of I-526 petitions filed by EB-5 investors;
- USCIS’s productivity in processing I-526 cases;
- Average approval rates for I-526 petitions; and
- The latest news and analyses regarding USCIS adjudication trends;
Add this new interactive I-526 Data Dashboard to your bookmark and stay up-to-date with the key statistics most relevant to EB-5 investors.