IIUSA published a new data report on the latest Form I-526 statistics, analyzing the trends of overall demand for EB-5, adjudication of I-526 cases, average approval rates, and the current I-526 case backlog at USCIS.
KEY DATA HIGHLIGHTS
EB-5 Investment Inflow:
We estimated that at least $445 million in capital investment has been generated through the EB-5 Program in the first quarter of FY2023.
Over $957 million has been raised through EB-5 since the inception of the EB-5 Reform and Integrity Act of 2022.
Form I-526/I-526E Filing:
- USCIS received only 556 Form I-526 and I-526E petitions in Q1 FY2023, a 196% growth from the previous quarter and a 194% jump year-over-year.
Form I-526/I-526E Adjudication:
Only 480 I-526/I-526E cases were processed in Q1 FY2023, a decline of 10% from the previous quarter.
Form I-526/I-526E Approval Rate:
Among those 480 I-526/I-526E cases that were adjudicated during Q1 FY2023, only 57% of them were approved.
- The approval rate of I-526 cases in Q1 FY2023 continued to be lower than the 24-month and 36-month average levels.
Form I-526/I-526E Backlog:
At the end of Q1 FY2023 (December 31, 2022), 13,232 I-526 and I-526E cases were pending at USCIS and awaiting adjudication
For more in-depth data analyses, download the full report here (Members Only)
BOOKMARK THE I-526 DATA DASHBOARD
Key I-526 statistics and data trends, all at your fingertips: https://iiusa.org/i526data/
This new online tool features historical trends of the demand for the EB-5 Program and the most up-to-date statistics on Form I-526 petitions, including:
- Estimated amount of EB-5 investment inflows to the U.S. economy;
- Number of I-526 petitions filed by EB-5 investors;
- USCIS’s productivity in processing I-526 cases;
- Average approval rates for I-526 petitions; and
- The latest news and analyses regarding USCIS adjudication trends;
Add this new interactive I-526 Data Dashboard to your bookmark and stay up-to-date with the key statistics most relevant to EB-5 investors.