Today, the U.S. Department of State published the monthly Visa Bulletin for April 2023. The new monthly visa bulletin shows no changes on the cut-off dates of EB-5 visa categories – all final action dates and dates for filing in April will remain the same as the March cut-off dates for EB-5 visa applicants.
EB-5 FINAL ACTION DATES (CHART A)
The April Visa Bulletin revealed the following final action dates for EB-5 visa applicants:
- Applicants associated with unreserved EB-5 visa categories:
- Mainland China: July 8, 2015;
- India: June 1, 2018;
- All Other Countries: “Current”;
- Applicants associated with an EB-5 project within the reserved EB-5 visa categories:
- All Countries: “Current”;
EB-5 DATES FOR FILING (CHART B)
In April, the dates for filing will remain “current” for all EB-5 applicants, except for the applicants who 1) were born in mainland China or India, and 2) invested through a regional center project or a direct project outside the reserved visa categories. The date for filing of these applicants will continue to be January 1, 2016 for Chinese nationals and December 8, 2019 for Indian nationals.