Agenda for EB-5 Industry Forum Now Available EB-5 Leaders to Gather in Orlando!
|IIUSA is pleased to announce the full agenda for this fall’s EB-5 Industry Forum in Orlando, FL. The first gathering for the leaders of the EB-5 industry in nearly two years will combine world-class education, business development, and networking opportunities. Industry achievements will also be recognized during the preeminent industry award ceremony. Register now!|
Not sure you can join in person? Secure a VIRTUAL TICKET!
Proposed Topics Subject to Change
Wednesday, October 6, 2021
- IIUSA Committee & Board of Directors Meetings
- IIUSA Welcome’s the Industry Back to the EB-5 Industry Forum: Reception & Networking
Thursday, October 7, 2021
- EB-5 Legislative Updates: Where We Are and Where We’re Going
- Direct EB-5: A Temporary Fix or an Emerging Solution?
- E-2 to EB-5: Practical Knowledge for this Alternative Path
- Emerging Investor Markets: Trends From Around the World
- Established Investor Markets and What the Future Holds
- Litigation in EB-5: Updates and Implications for the Industry
- COVID-19’s Impact on the Investment Immigration Industry
- Project Workouts: Best Practices and Protecting Investors
- Working with Communities to Achieve Project Success
- EB-5 Industry Honors Award Ceremony & Reception: Celebrating Job Creation and Economic Development Around the Country
Friday, October 8, 2021
- EB-5 Regulations: Back to the Future
- Policy Manual Updates, Litigation and other Issues Impacting Redeployment
- USCIS: Issues and Opportunities