The 2020 IIUSA Virtual EB-5 Industry Forum is off to a great start with over 400 attendees from around the world taking part in our programming last week. However, we are far from over. In fact, we have some great programming dedicated to investor market trends, legal consideration, and a Guest of Honor presentation from the Department of State on deck for this week.
As an added incentive to participate in this year’s event, you can register below at a $50 discount. As a registrant, you will not only have access to our live programming this week but also the recordings from any panels you may have missed last week.
This Week’s Key Programming Highlights:
- EB-5 Visa Updates With Charlie Oppenheim, Chief, Visa Controls and Reporting Division, DOS
- Opportunity Zones & EB-5
- Real Estate Workouts
- Legal Consideration in EB-5
- Emerging Investor Market Trends Around the Globe
- E2 to EB-5 A Viable Route to the U.S.? What About EB-1C?
- Post-COVID Outlook for the Largest EB-5 Markets
Our programming starts back up tomorrow (Nov. 17) and we hope you will join us when it does!
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS AND SUPPORTERS