We hope you’ve enjoyed the first five webinar of 2014 – but the fun has just started! IIUSA still has 7 more webinars to go in 2014 and we are counting on YOU to make our online educational events as successful as possible by becoming a title-sponsor for our Q4 webinar block!
Sponsorship benefits include:
- Your company’s Logo and link featured prominently on the Webinar’s registration page.
- Your company’s Logo and link placed in our marketing materials as well as special mention on IIUSA’s blog, website, quarterly magazine, e-newsletter and press releases.
- Designation as title-sponsor in member-only communications, including weekly e-newsletter (145+ Regional Center Members and 180+ Associate Members, among the most influential stakeholders in the EB-5 Regional Center Program Industry).
- Opportunity to welcome attendees at the beginning of the webinar and introduce your company’s products and services.
- Additional exposure after the event as IIUSA webinars will be hosted as “On-Demand videos” as a per-per-view service.
- Associate your company IIUSA and industry best practices by sponsoring webinars with important value-added content and expert speakers.
- 1/30 – EB-5 Industry Advocacy: IIUSA Government Affairs Strategy for 2014
- 2/27 – Securities Laws & EB-5: Broker/Dealer Business Model & JOBS Act Update
- 3/27 – Tools For EB-5 Due Diligence.
- 4/24 – Impact of Potential Retrogression of the EB-5 Visa Category this Fiscal Year
- 5/29 – EB-5 Economics: Overview of Available Input/Output Models
- 6/26 – Finance: Combining EB-5 Capital with Other Economic Development Tools
- 7/31 – Securities Laws & EB-5: Enforcement Actions & Registration Guidance
- 8/28 – USCIS EB-5 Adjudication Trends: I-526 Petitions/I-829 Petitions & I-924 Applications
- 9/25 – EB-5 Economics: Targeted Employment Areas (TEAs) & Economic Methodologies
Q4 Sponsor: Available – Purchase Today!
- 10/30 – Form I-924A: Strategies for Fulfilling the Annual EB-5 Regional Center Reporting Requirement
- 11/20 – Finance: EB-5 Escrow, Fund Administration & Bridge Loans
- 12/18 – 2014 EB-5 Industry Year-In-Review & Look Ahead at 2015
With Questions, contact Allen Wolff, email@example.com
Become an All-Access Pass Holder For Enhanced Industry Intelligence