We hope you’ve enjoyed the first two webinar of 2014 – IIUSA Government Affairs Strategy (Jan. 30) and Broker/Dealer Business Model (Feb. 27) – but the fun has just started! IIUSA still has 10 more webinars to go in 2014 and we are counting on YOU to make our online educational events as successful as possible by becoming a title-sponsor for our Q3 and Q4 webinar blocks!
Sponsorship benefits include:
- Your company’s Logo and link featured prominently on the Webinar’s registration page.
- Your company’s Logo and link placed in our marketing materials as well as special mention on IIUSA’s blog, website, quarterly magazine, e-newsletter and press releases.
- Designation as title-sponsor in member-only communications, including weekly e-newsletter (145+ Regional Center Members and 180+ Associate Members, among the most influential stakeholders in the EB-5 Regional Center Program Industry).
- Opportunity to welcome attendees at the beginning of the webinar and introduce your company’s products and services.
- Additional exposure after the event as IIUSA webinars will be hosted as “On-Demand videos” as a per-per-view service.
- Associate your company IIUSA and industry best practices by sponsoring webinars with important value-added content and expert speakers.
- 1/30 – EB-5 Industry Advocacy: IIUSA Government Affairs Strategy for 2014 (OnDemand Available to All-Access Pass Holders Only)
- 2/27 – Securities Laws & EB-5: Broker/Dealer Business Model & JOBS Act Update (Purchase OnDemand for $75 Here)
- 3/27 – Tools For EB-5 Due Diligence (Register Here).
- 4/24 – Impact of Potential Retrogression of the EB-5 Visa Category this Fiscal Year
- 5/29 – EB-5 Economics: Overview of Available Input/Output Models
- 6/26 – Finance: Combining EB-5 Capital with Other Economic Development Tools
Q3 Sponsor: Available – Purchase Today!
- 7/31 – Securities Laws & EB-5: Enforcement Actions & Registration Guidance
- 8/28 – USCIS EB-5 Adjudication Trends: I-526 Petitions & I-829 Petitions
- 9/25 – EB-5 Economics: Targeted Employment Areas
Q4 Sponsor: Available – Purchase Today!
- 10/30 – Form I-924A: Strategies for Fulfilling the Annual EB-5 Regional Center Reporting Requirement
- 11/20 – Finance: EB-5 Escrow, Fund Administration & Bridge Loans
- 12/18 – 2014 EB-5 Industry Year-In-Review & Look Ahead at 2015
With Questions, contact Allen Wolff, email@example.com