Don’t worry, IIUSA now has all conference recordings available, $99 for members (with discount code) and $198 for nonmembers. Recordings include 9 General Session Panels and 12 Breakout Session Panels. For a full list of speakers and topics, see the event schedule by day.
IIUSA Members: Would you like to watch each and every video recording, at a discounted price? Then Purchase the All Access Pass for 2015! For a limited time (until December 1) the All Access Pass will be available for $999. In addition to conference video recordings, the AAP includes:
- Automatic registration for all 2015 webinars on topics such as governmentaffairs, securities laws, due diligence, economic modeling, targeted employment areas (TEAs), leveraging other economic development tools, adjudication trends and more.
- Access IIUSA’s extensive OnDemand library containing dozens of hours of audio and video including dozens of webinars, presentations from IIUSA annual meetings, advocacy conferences and international forums from 2010 through 2014.
Exclusive Access to Research/Analysis: Examine thousands of pages of well-organized data compiled by IIUSA through government disclosures via the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). This raw data is the basis of IIUSA’s EB-5 industry reports, such as the Economic Impacts Report of the EB-5 Regional Center Program and I-526/I-829 adjudication trends. In addition to the raw data, Pass holders will automatically receive copies of industry reports that are usually on sale (such as the much anticipated 2012 Economics Impact Report, due out in the first quarter of 2014).
IIUSA 4th Annual EB-5 Market Exchange (Oct. 22-24, 2014)
Thursday October 23rd
General Session Panels
- Alignment: Building EB-5 into Community/Economic Development Strategies (Watch Now) Panelists: Kim Zeuli – Initiative for a Competitive Inner City (ICIC), Peter D. Joseph – IIUSA, Toby Rittner – Council of Development Finance Agencies (CDFA)
- EB-5 Visa Retrogression Update with Charlie Oppenheim, U.S. Department of State (Watch Now) Panelists: Bernie Wolfsdorf, Wolfsdorf Immigration Law, Charles Oppenheim, U.S. Department of State, Robert P. Gaffney, Law Offices of Robert P. Gaffney
- I-829 Know-How: Understanding trends, the bubble and preparing to file (Watch Now) Panelists: Lincoln Stone, Stone Grzegorek & Gonzalez LLP, Reid Thomas, NES Financial, Robert C. Divine, Baker Donelson Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
Stephen Yale-Loehr, Miller Mayer, LLPBreakout Session Panels
- EB-5 & Securities Law: SEC Enforcement Actions & Relevant Policy Update (Watch now) Panelists: Charles (CJ) Arrigo, American Regional Center Group, LLC, Jennifer Moseley, Barnes & Thornburg, LLP, Kevin Callaghan, Aspyre Capital Group
Michael Homeier, Homeier & Law, P.C.
- EB-5 & Securities Law- The Emerging Role of Broker-Dealers (Watch Now) Panelists:
Edward Villanueva, Chrysalis Capital Group, Lili Wang, New City Advisors, Mike Xenick, InvestAmerica Capital Advisors
- Urban Development with EB-5 Capital: Making it Work to Create Jobs in the City (Watch Now) Panelists: Bill Gresser, EB-5 New York State Regional Center, Bob Kraft, FirstPathway Partners LLC, Matt Brown, EB5 Global
- Rural Development with EB-5 Capital: Making it Work to Create Jobs in Your Community (Watch Now) Panelists: Bill Stenger, Jay Peak Resort, Bob Honts, Texas Lone Star Enterprises Regional Center
- Thinking Global: Competition from Immigrant Investor Programs & Investor Market Diversification (Watch Now) Panelists: Daniel Perron, Henley and Partners, David Enterline, WTW Taipei Commercial Law Firm, William Cook, Global Migration Law Group PLLC
Friday October 24th
General Session Panels
- EB-5 Best Practices & Compliance: How IIUSA is Elevating Industry Standards (Watch Now) Panelists: Daniel J. Healy, Civitas Capital Group, Dawn M. Lurie, Polsinelli, Mariza McKee, Kutak Rock LLP
- The Policy Perspective: Keeping Up with the Ever Evolving USCIS EB-5 Policies (Watch Now) Panelists: Carolyn S. Lee, Miller Mayer, LLP, H. Ronald Klasko, Klasko Rulon Stock & Seltzer, LLP, Ira Kurzban, Kurzban Kurzban Weinger, Tetzeli, and Pratt P.A., Martin Lawler, Lawler & Lawler
- Navigating China: Tools for Marketing in EB-5 Largest Investor Market (Watch Now) Panelists: George Ekins, American Dream Fund, LLCHoward (Xihua) Wu, CanAchieve Consultants Ltd, Kelvin Ma, Shanghai Demei Law Firm, Larry Wang, Welltrend United, Inc.
- The Art of Investor Relations Post-829 Approval (Watch Now) Panelists: K. David Andersson, WORC Regional Centers, Marsha Corchado, CanAm Enterprises, LLC, Mary King, New York City Regional Center (NYCRC), Patrick Hogan, CMB Regional Centers
Breakout Session Panels
- Banking & EB-5: Understanding the Role of a Bank in EB-5 Transactions (Watch Now) Panelists: Bonnie Novella, NES Financial, Gina Nisbeth, Citigroup Inc., Rebecca Lozano, BankUnited
- Public Sector & Public Private Partnerships: A Model Serving the Industry Well to Date (Watch Now) Panelists: Brent Raymond, State of Vermont Regional Center, Michael Bailkin, CapSpan, Rafael Anchia, Civitas Capital Group
- EB-5 Due Diligence: Process and Components for Success (Watch Now) Panelists: Al Rattan, USA Continental Regional Center, John Tishler,Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton, LLP, Rupy Cheema, EB5 Diligence
- Tax Planning & Compliance for EB-5: Planning and Implications for Immigrating to the U.S. (Watch Now) Panelists: Ajay Whittemore, Sharp Partners PA, David Appel, Marcum LLP, Enrique Gonzalez, Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Diversified Capital Stacks: How EB-5 Fits within the Capital Markets of Today (Watch Now) Panelists: Angelique Brunner, EB5 Capital, Gregory White, Seyfarth Shaw LLP, Michael Fitzpatrick, Baker Tilly Capital, LLC, Stephen Strnisha, Cleveland International Fund
- Trends and Best Practices in Documenting Lawful Source of Funds for EB-5 Investors (Watch Now) Panelists: Brandon Meyer, Meyer Law Group, David Hirson, David Hirson and Partners, LLP, Gillian Shuang, PKF Consulting