U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) announced that it will host a stakeholder webinar next Thursday, August 24 from 1:00 to 2:00pm to discuss Form I-924A, Annual Certification of Regional Center, and the changes to the recent changes to the form that took effect on December 23, 2016.
Starting February 21, 2017, USCIS began accepting only the December 23, 2016 (“new”) editions of the Form I-924 and Form I-924A. The December 23, 2016 updates to the I-924 and I-924A forms, which were accompanied by a sharply increased $17,795 filing fee for the I-924 and a brand new filing fee of $3,035 for the I-942A, reflect USCIS’s intensified focus on strengthening accountability and oversight of regional center owners and principals, as well as owners of regional center-affiliated new commercial enterprises (NCEs). Read the Full Analysis
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) invites you to participate in a webinar on Thursday, August 24, from 1 to 2 p.m. Eastern to discuss Form I-924A, Annual Certification of Regional Center. This webinar will discuss certain changes to the Dec. 23, 2016 edition of Form I-924A and the accompanying instructions.
Regional Centers use this form to demonstrate continued eligibility for Regional Center designation. Regional Centers that remain designated for participation in the program as of September 30 of a given year must submit Form I-924A with the required supporting documentation on or before December 29 of that same year.
Form I-924A and its instructions are available at www.uscis.gov/i-924a.
To register, please follow these steps:
- Visit our registration page
- Enter your email address and select “Submit”
- Select “Subscriber Preferences”
- Select the “Event Registration” tab
- Provide your full name and organization, if any
- Complete the questions and select “Submit”
- If you have any questions regarding the registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation email within two business days, please write to USCIS-IGAOutreach@uscis.dhs.gov.