During the first part of this engagement, USCIS officials provided EB-5 program updates including the steps that the Immigrant Investor Program Office (IPO) has taken to address visa backlog and processing times. IPO also shared the following unofficial case processing times statistics for FY 2017 Q1 (October 1,2016-December 31, 2016.
- 4,395 I-526 petitions received
- 3,583 I-526 petitions adjudicated
- 752 I-829 petitions received
- 88 I-829 petitions adjudicated
- 184 I-924 applications received
- 112 924 application adjudicated.
Prior to the engagement IIUSA submitted a list of questions to the USCIS which you can review here. Last week, USCIS published the talking points for IPO Chief Nicholas Colucci and Deputy Chief Julia Harrison which can be reviewed below.