U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) announced that its next stakeholder engagement will be held in person in Washington, DC on Wednesday January 11, from 2:30 to 3:30pm (Eastern) with USCIS Director León Rodríguez. Director Rodríguez will highlight agency accomplishments and answer questions. You may join the event in person, by teleconference or via live streaming.
This engagement is part of USCIS’s ongoing efforts to enhance dialogue with our stakeholders in the program, also known as EB-5.
- Click on our registration page
- Enter your email address and select “Submit”
- Select “Subscriber Preferences”
- Select the “Event Registration” tab
- Provide your full name and organization
- Complete the questions and select “Submit”
To submit non-case specific questions before the engagement:
Email USCIS-IGAOutreach@uscis.dhs.gov. Please submit all questions by Monday, January 9.