Earlier this Week, the USCIS Immigrant Investor Program Office (IPO) published quarterly processing statistics for I-526 and I-829 petitions through Q1 of Fiscal Year (FY) 2018, (October-December). Below are key data points extracted from the statistics:
I-526 (Read the Report | Explore the Data)
- The number of I‐526 petitions filed between October and December 2017 was over 2,800 a 75% increase from the previous quarter.
- USCIS adjudicated over 3,000 I‐526 petitions for the second straight quarter.
- Since FY2008, the EB‐5 Program has approximately $24 billion in capital investment to the U.S. economy.
- Over 24,600 I-526 petitions were pending with USCIS by the end of 2017, which equates to that was $12.5 billion worth of prospective EB‐5 investment.
I-829 (Read the Report | Explore the Data)
- USCIS received almost 1,050 I‐829 petitions between October and December 2017, the highest level in EB‐5 history.
- IPO adjudicated over 900 I‐829 petitions in Q1, FY2018, marking significant YOY growth.
- The number of I‐829 petitions pending at the end of 2017 declined by 1%, making Q1 FY’18 the fourth consecutive quarter that showed a decline of the I‐829 petition backlog.
Not a Member? Join Today and Receive Access to the Data Report
Access to indsutry data reports is just one of the many member exclusive benefits of IIUSA. You can learn more about the benefits of membership here and enroll for annual membership using one of our monthly quarterly or annual auto-pay options by submitting your membership application here.