USCIS Idea Community to Facilitate Further Discussion on Recent EB-5 Stakeholder Engagement
USCIS Announces Listening Session to Provide Feedback on Business-Focused Immigration Enhancements
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) invites all stakeholders to participate in a listening session on Thursday, March 19, from 2 to 3:30 p.m.(Eastern) to provide feedback on one area of the executive actions on immigration: business-focused immigration enhancements.
Under those actions, USCIS will work with other government agencies to modernize, improve and clarify immigrant and nonimmigrant visa programs to grow our economy and create jobs. During the listening session, USCIS officials will provide an overview of the new initiatives and seek your input on enhancements.
- Visit the USCIS registration page
- Enter your email address and select “Submit”
- Select “Subscriber Preferences”
- Select the “Event Registration” tab
- Provide your full name and organization, if any
- Complete the questions and select “Submit”
Once we process your registration, USCIS will send you a confirmation email with details about how to participate in the teleconference.