- Washington, DC – September, 24
- New York, NY – September, 25
- Overland Park, KS – September 26
- Miami, FL – September, 26
- Baltimore, MD – September, 30
- Chicago, IL – October, 1
- Dallas, TX – October, 2
- Los Angeles, CA – October, 3
- South Burlington, VT- October, 3
USCIS will randomly select participants from individuals who register to participate. It is possible that they will not be able to select everyone who registers due to space limitations.
During the sessions, USCIS will show participants a preview of an online tool in development and ask them to use it with test data. Facilitators will be on-site to observe how volunteers use the online tools and may ask for individual feedback. They will also have officials on-site to answer questions. The feedback provided by participants will help USCIS identify areas where we can improve service delivery.
If you would like to participate in one of these feedback sessions:
- Visit the registration page to confirm your desire to volunteer;
- Enter your email address and select “Submit”;
- Select “Subscriber Preferences”;
- Select the “Event Registration” tab;
- Provide your full name, organization, and preferred forum location; and
- Answer all questions and select “Submit.”
Once your registration has been processed, you will receive an email with more details. USCIS will notify you if you have been randomly selected to participate.
If you have any questions about the registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation email within 2 business days, please email us at Public.Engagement@uscis.dhs.