U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has announced that its next EB-5 stakeholder engagement will be held on Friday March 3, from 1:00 to 2:30pm (Eastern). This engagement is part of USCIS’s ongoing efforts to enhance dialogue with stakeholders in the program, also known as EB-5.
During the first part of this engagement, USCIS officials will provide EB-5 program updates. The second part will be a question-and-answer session. USCIS invites you to ask non-case specific questions or provide feedback on the EB-5 program.
You may attend this engagement either in person at USCIS Headquarters in Washington, D.C., or by teleconference.
To register, please follow these steps:
- Visit our registration page
- Enter your email address and select “Submit”
- Select “Subscriber Preferences”
- Select the “Event Registration” tab
- Provide your full name and organization, if any
- Complete the questions and select “Submit”
If you wish to attend in person, please indicate so in your subscriber preferences when selecting your method of attendance. Please note that seating is limited, so we encourage you to register early.
Once we process your registration, you will receive a confirmation email with additional details.
To submit non-case specific questions before the engagement:
- Email us at USCIS-IGAOutreach@uscis.dhs.gov by Friday, February 3, at 5 p.m. Eastern.
If you have any questions regarding the registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation email within two business days, please email us at the same address.