U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) recently announced that its next EB-5 stakeholder engagement will be held on Wednesday, Feb. 3, from 1 to 2:30 p.m. (Eastern) / 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.(Pacific). This engagement, held via teleconference, is part of USCIS’ effort to enhance the dialogue between the agency and EB-5 stakeholders. During the first part of the upcoming engagement, USCIS officials will provide EB-5 Program updates. The second part will be a question-and-answer session. USCIS invites you to ask non-case specific questions or provide feedback on the EB-5 Program.
To register for this event please follow the steps below:
- Visit the registration page to confirm your participation
- Enter your email address and select “Submit”
- Select “Subscriber Preferences”
- Select the “Event Registration” tab
- Complete the questions and select “Submit”
To submit non-case specific questions, please:
- Email Public.Engagement@uscis.dhs.
gov. Please submit all questions by Wednesday, Jan 20, at 5 p.m. EST.