We invite IIUSA Members to become “quarterly” title-sponsors of the upcoming EB-5 Webinar Series in 2014.
Building off the successful 2013 Fall Webinar Series (watch OnDemand here), you have the opportunity to attach your company’s name and logo to our industry-leading online events ($2,500 for three consecutive webinars) while expanding your marketing reach to a valuable group of EB-5 practitioners. Click here to become a sponsor!
The 2013 Fall Webinar Series had a total of 170 webinar attendees including regional centers, law firms, EB-5 consultancies, economic development organizations, financial services providers, economists, and overseas migration agencies. We expect even greater industry-wide participation this year!
Sponsorship benefits include:
- Your company’s logo and link featured prominently on the webinar’s registration page.
- Your company’s Logo and link placed in our marketing materials as well as special mention on IIUSA’s blog, website, quarterly magazine, e-newsletter and press releases. This exposure amounts to over 2 mentions per week across IIUSA’s communication channels.
- Designation as title-sponsor in member-only communications, including weekly e-newsletter (130+ Regional Center Members and 180+ Associate Members, among the most influential stakeholders in the EB-5 Regional Center Program Industry).
- Opportunity to welcome attendees at the beginning of the webinar and introduce your company’s products and services.
- Additional exposure after the event as IIUSA webinars are hosted OnDemand as a per-per-view service.
2014 Webinar Series Schedule Registration and All-Access Pass
The first IIUSA EB-5 webinar of 2014 is only three weeks away! Sign up for the January 30th webinar, EB-5 Industry Advocacy: A Look at Government Affairs in 2014.
IUSA Members: Did you know you can purchase an All-Access Pass for all of 2014? Pass holders will automatically be registered for all 12 IIUSA webinars (hosted monthly), receive exclusive multimedia content, and industry reports for one flat fee. Purchase today!
- January 30th: EB-5 Industry Advocacy: A Look at Government Affairs in 2014 (Register Here)
- February 27th: Securities Laws & EB-5: Broker/Dealer Business Model & JOBS Act Update
- March 27th: Tools For EB-5 Due Diligence
- April 24th: Impact of Potential Retrogression of the EB-5 Visa Category this Fiscal Year
- May 29th: EB-5 Economics: Overview of Available Input/Output Models
- June 26th: Finance: Combining EB-5 Capital with Other Economic Development Tools
- July 31st: Securities Laws & EB-5: Enforcement Actions & Registration Guidance
- August 28th: USCIS EB-5 Adjudication Trends: I-526 Petitions & I-829 Petitions
- September 25th: EB-5 Economics: Target Employment Areas (TEAs)
- October 30th: Form I-924A: Strategies for Fulfilling the Annual EB-5 Regional Center Reporting Requirement
- November 20th: Finance: EB-5 Escrow, Fund Administration & Bridge Loans
- December 18th: 2014 EB-5 Industry Year-In-Review & Look Ahead at 2015