IIUSA is excited to solicit member questions for our Guest of Honor speakers and panel discussion for the upcoming EB-5 Advocacy Conference.
Panel Topics Include:
- Advocacy Workshop: Using Available Tool to Engage in EB-5 Government & Public Affairs
- Securities Regulators Perspective on EB-5
- What Can the EB-5 Industry Learn from Alternative Finance Capital Markets?
- Guest of Honor: Julia Harrison, Deputy Chief, USCIS Immigrant Investor Program Office
- EB-5 Regulations & Policy Guidance: Historical Review & What Comes Next
- Solutions to the China EB-5 Visa Waiting Line & Update from Department of State
- Interactive Roundtable Discussion: The EB-5 Crystal Ball
To register and learn more about the EB-5 Advocacy Conference ou haven’t registered, go to iiusa.org/dc2016.
Have something else you’d like us to know?
IIUSA values the feedback of our members and other EB-5 stakeholders. We proactively seek their input in the development of our initiatives and policy priorities. Please visit our Feeback Opprotunites page at IIUSA.org to provide your input on Advoacy, Data Collection Initaitves, Events and Technology Tools.