IIUSA’s 10th Annual EB-5 Advocacy Conference is fast approaching! IIUSA will kick off the conference with its Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) on April 26th. A key focus of the agenda for the AGM is the elections for all three officer positions (President, Vice President, Secretary-Treasurer) as well as three directorships for 2017-2018. Officers are elected for one-year terms while directors are elected for three-year terms.
Now is the time to nominate an industry peer or colleague (or even yourself) by the March 15th deadline for consideration by the Nominations Committee.
Officer & Director Seats Up for Election
Below are the offices and directorships up for election in 2017. The Nominations Committee recommendation will include information on whether these incumbents are willing to serve again if so elected by the membership.
Officers (1-year term):
- K. David Andersson, President (2010-present), Whatcom Opportunities Regional Center & Pacific Northwest EB-5 Regional Center
- Robert C. Divine, Vice President (2010-present), Baker Donelson Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Steve Strnisha, Secretary-Treasurer (2016-present), Cleveland International Fund
Directors up for election (3-year term):
- Angelique Brunner, Director (2017 election); Founder & President, EB5 Capital
- Patrick F. Hogan, Director (2017 election); CEO, CMB Regional Centers
- Tom Rosenfeld, Director (2017 election); President, CanAm Enterprises LLC
Directors not up for election:
- George W. Ekins Director (2018 election); Principal & Co-Founder, American Dream Fund (ADF)
- Robert Kraft Director (2018 election); Chairman & CEO, FirstPathways Partners, LLC
- David Souders Director (2018 election); Vice President, Todd & Associates
- Cletus M. Weber Director (2018 election); Founding Partner, Peng & Weber, PLLC
- Charles Foster Director (2019 Election), Foster LLP
IIUSA Officer/Director Nominations Form
(Must be submitted by March 15th at 5pm EST to be valid)