Dear IIUSA Member,
We send a lot of emails because we have a lot to communicate to you in order to serve you best. We have a solution that will remove you from webinar marketing emails, replaced by registration confirmation emails only.
- Do you want to streamline your new employee training process?
Permanent access to a growing library of OnDemand videos including conference panels and webinar recordings can be available to you 24/7/365. Some members have integrated some of these videos into the on-boarding process for new employees – and so can you.
- Want to make sure you can stay up to date on industry trends, but need to be able to learn on your time?
- Do you want access to comprehensive, and consistently updated, Data Tracker spreadsheet reports on Regional Center filing activities including designations, amendments, and terminations – along with investor filings?
- Want to save hundreds of dollars over the course of the year while getting even more out of your membership?
AAP holders gain access to the most comprehensive collection of EB-5 intelligence available including:
- Automatic registration for all IIUSA monthly webinars (save time and money!)
- Access to a growing library of OnDemand video EB-5 content including past webinars (which now total 16 webinars & 35 2013/2014 conference sessions!)
- Most recent comprehensive, peer-reviewed EB-5 economic impact reports (normally on sale on IIUSA marketplace!)
- Raw data and analysis on industry trends ranging from investor origin to USCIS adjudication (see the datasets that inform IIUSA’s industry research!)
- Regional Center “data tracker” reports featuring aggregated reporting on all Regional Centers’ annual I-924A filings (which have 526 and/or 829 approvals and market share of 526/829 filings by year) and designations/amendments (approval date, geographic/industry scope, economic model)
- I-829 request for evidence (RFE)/denial raw data and report (2011-2013) – the data behind IIUSA’s three volume analysis on this topic
- Notice of Intent to Terminate (NOITs) and final termination notices on file for terminated Regional Centers
- Notices/reports of Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) enforcement actions on against Regional Centers