With IIUSA’s 2021 Virtual EB-5 Industry Forum just 6 weeks away, we are pleased to announce our full schedule and speaker line-up. This year’s event will bring participants a wide variety of topics presented by some of the industry’s leading experts for a dynamic and unparalleled EB-5 education experience. We are also excited to provide attendees with networking and social opportunities this year with our networking breaks and a virtual cocktail/coffee hour. No matter how we gather, IIUSA is committed to top-tier programming and business development opportunities.
Be sure to register before October 1 to secure your tickets at the early bird price! Trust us, you don’t want to miss the year’s premier EB-5 educational forum. The full schedule and our speaker’s lineup can be reviewed below.
Some Key Highlights for this Year’s Forum:
- Up-to-the-minute updates from IIUSA gov’t affairs team
- Direct EB-5 project spotlight
- Insights from investor markets around the world
- Participants from over 15 confirmed countries
- Virtual networking & cocktail reception
- and more!
See you this fall!