Earlier this week, the U.S. Department of State published the monthly Visa Bulletin for September 2022.
The latest visa bulletin shows a 1-month advancement of the EB-5 China final action date, which has not changed since September 2021. Additionally, the date for filing of the unreserved EB-5 categories for Chinese applicants will also move forward 17 days in September, advancing for the first time since March 2020.
The EB-5 cut-off dates for all other applicants will remain as “current” in the upcoming month.
EB-5 FINAL ACTION DATES (CHART A)
The September Visa Bulletin revealed the following final action dates for EB-5 visa applicants:
- Applicants associated with unreserved EB-5 visa categories:
- Mainland China: December 22, 2015 (advancing 1 month from the last visa bulletin);
- All Other Countries: “Current”;
- Applicants associated with an EB-5 project within the reserved EB-5 visa categories:
- All Countries: “Current”;
(Chart A on the September 2022 Visa Bulletin)
EB-5 DATES FOR FILING (CHART B)
In September, the date for filing of the unreserved EB-5 categories for Chinese nationals will be January 1st, 2016, advancing 17 days from the current date (December 15, 2015), which has not changed since March 2020.
Dates for filing for all other EB-5 applicants will remain “current” in September, 2022.