We get things started on October the 5th at 17:00 at the Shangri-La Dubai where we will welcome guests to an information seminar and banquet dinner. In Abu Dhabi, we are proud to be participants in the Residency and Citizenship Expo taking place from October 7-8 at the Conrad Eithad Tower. Registrants for that event will hear from leading IIUSA members during two engaging panels on the ins and outs of the EB-5 Program.
We are excited to connect our members with prospective investors and their representatives from throughout the Middle East our local partners are hard at work promoting the events and the Program and we look forward to two great events!
If you have not already done so please secure your tickets through our event page. Participation for investors and international attendees for the IIUSA event in Dubai is complimentary.
1) Updates from IIUSA on the State of the Regional Center Program – We are Back in Business!
Panel: EB-5 Reform and Integrity Act: What it Means for You
- Brandon Meyer, Founder, Meyer Law Group (Moderator)
- Adam Greene, CEO, NewGen Capital
- Matthew Hogan, Vice President – Project Development, CMB Regional Centers
- Jose Latour, Owner, American Venture Solutions Regional Center
- Daniel Ryan, Managing Director – Emerging Markets, Atlantic American Partners
- Enrique Sanz, Client Relationship Manager, FrieghtInfraSol
2) Panel: Understanding the EB-5 Process: Q&A With EB-5 Experts
- David Andersson, CEO, Green Truck Financial
- Nick Buonaguiro, Vice President, CanAm Investor Services
- Haya Farrag, Director Investor Relations – MENA, EB5 Capital
- Nicolai Hinrichsen, Managing Partner – Asia Region, Miller Meyer
- Sebastiane Stubbe, Managing Director & CEO, Pine State Regional Center
3) Presentations from Leading EB-5 Projects and Service Providers
4) Networking Reception & Banquet Dinner
COMPLETE SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
October, 5 | @ Shangri-La Dubai
in partnership with the PHD Chamber of Commerce and IBPC Dubai
Abu Dhabi, UAE
October 7-8 | @ the Residency and Citizenship by Investment Expo
Tickets sold separately
Cape Town, South Africa
October, 13 | @ Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel, Cape Town
in partnership with the Real Estate Investment Magazine
October 20 | @ the Abuja Chamber of Commerce and Industry
in partnership with the Abuja Chamber