Join CDFA and IIUSA, for the two-day Intro EB-5 Finance WebCourse on May 23-24, 2018. Designed for all levels of expertise, this course examines the basic statutes and regulations governing the EB-5 Program.
The Intro EB-5 Finance WebCourse will provide an in-depth look at the basic requirements of the EB-5 Program and its components on the first day, followed by a more practical focus and “big picture” analysis on the second day. Topics discussed at the Intro EB-5 Finance WebCourse include:
- Overview of EB-5 statutes, regulations, and administrative policies
- Jobs requirements related to EB-5 investments
- EB-5 immigration law and process
- Applicable securities laws
- Recruiting investors
- Working with regional centers
- Various investment models, including equity and loans
- Case studies of economic development projects that have used EB-5
- Domestic and international EB-5 data and statistics
- Legislative and federal updates related to EB-5
- View the Intro EB-5 Finance WebCourse agenda for a full outline of the timing, confirmed speakers, and topics to be covered.
This course qualifies for the CDFA Training Institute’s Development Finance Certified Professional (DFCP) Program. Start down the road to personal and professional advancement today.