IIUSA is proud to be partnering with the Council for Development Finance Agencies (CDFA) for the two-day“Intro EB-5 Finance WebCourse” on September 18-19, 2013. Designed for all levels of expertise, and featuring an abundance of speakers from IIUSA leadership and moderated by IIUSA Executive Director Peter D. Joseph, this course examines the basic statutes and regulations governing the EB-5 Program with a focus on practical lessons that have resulted from the Program’s evolution over the past few years.
IIUSA members receive discounted CDFA member rate!
As you all know, “the EB-5 Program is a federal foreign direct investment, immigration, and regional economic development program that provides access to capital to U.S. businesses and creates American jobs at no expense to the American taxpayer. Globalization has spurred an unprecedented rise in wealth overseas, as well as increased the speed of capital between nations. By building immigration benefits into investment incentives, the EB-5 Program provides a welcome avenue for overseas wealth to be delivered to the U.S. economy — tapping into new opportunities and opening a new frontier of development finance programs.”
Topics covered include:
- Overview of EB-5 statutes, regulations, and administrative policies
- Jobs requirements related to EB-5 investments
- EB-5 immigration law and process
- Applicable securities laws
- Recruiting investors
- Working with regional centers
- Various investment models, including equity and loans
- Case studies of economic development projects that have used EB-5
- Domestic and international EB-5 data and statistics
- Legislative and federal updates related to EB-5
- View the detailed agenda to learn more about the topics discussed at the Intro EB-5 Finance WebCourse and register today to secure your spot for this interactive online training course.
This course qualifies for the CDFA Training Institute’s Development Finance Certified Professional (DFCP) Program. Start down the road to personal and professional advancement today!