USCIS ELIS Form I-526, Immigrant Petition by Alien Entrepreneur Webinar (July 30th)
On July 30th, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Public Engagement Division hosted a webinar on USCIS ELIS (Electronic Immigration System) Form I-526, Immigrant Petition by Alien Entrepreneur.
The USCIS ELIS Form I-526 allows customers to:
- Submit their petition electronically,
- Upload evidence, and
- Track case status in real-time.
Form I-526 petitioners can:
- Access electronic copies of documents pertaining to their investment,
- Attest the documents are true and accurate copies, and
- Supplement their electronic or paper-based Form I-526 petition with documents stored in the document library.
- Webinar Recording (55:00) – Click Here (Basecamp)
- Benefits of USCIS ELIS Fact Sheet – Click Here
- Tips for Form I-526 in USCIS ELIS – Click Here
- USCIS ELIS Help and Customer Support – Click Here
- E-Filing Steps for Representatives – Click Here
- USCIS ELIS Information for Attorneys and Accredited Representatives – Click Here
Step-by-step Overview of the USCIS ELIS Document Library Webinar (August 5th)
On August 5th, USCIS held a webinar which included a Step-by-step Overview of the USCIS ELIS Document Library and a short Q&A.
The USCIS ELIS Document Library allows regional centers to provide immigrant investors in new commercial enterprises with electronic copies of their investment-related documents, including:
- Transactional, and
- Offering documents.