U.S. Investment Immigration Options and the Post COVID-19 Outlook
Recorded on July 30, 2020
This webinar, from July 30, 2020, was originally broadcast as part of an event with the Investment Migration Council (IMC) in which IIUSA participated.
This course provides a in-depth discussion on the ins and outs of U.S. investment immigration options. This is your chance to learn more about the EB-5 Regional Center Program, hear important updates from the industry trade association and learn from industry leaders. Key topics to include: EB-5 Program Basics; a look at the EB-5 Process; Recent Regulations and Chance and COVID-19s impact on the program and look ahead.
- Robert W. Kraft, CEO and Chairman of FirstPathway Partners & IIUSA Board of Directors.
- Christine Chen, Chief Operating Officer, CanAm Enterprises, USA
- Noreen Hogan, President, CMB Regional Centers, USA.
- Stephen Strnisha, CEO, Cleveland International Fund, USA.
Visited the IIUSA Education Recently?
IIUSA’s EB-5 Education Library is a rapidly expanding industry resource to help EB-5 professionals succeed in the marketplace. Digital programming, perhaps no more so than ever, is crtically important to ensure you stay up to date on all of the industry’s latest trends.
Recent Additions Include:
- U.S. Investment Immigration Options and the Post COVID-19 Outlook
- A Discussion w/ Charlie Oppenheim + Visa Implications & the Impact of COVID-19 on the EB-5 Industry
- Congressional Perspectives on EB-5 Reauthorization and Reform in 2020
- Investor Markets Webinar Series: India
- USCIS & EB-5: Visa Availability Processing, Redeployment & Other Policy Issues
IIUSA members are entitled to significant discounts on all of the courses by using discount codes found in the IIUSA member portal. If you have a suggestion for a future course or questions about the Education Library, contact IIUSA Director of Education & Professional Development Ashley Sanislo Casey at firstname.lastname@example.org. Not yet an IIUSA Member? Enroll today to enjoy the discounts!