On Wednesday, July 7 IIUSA hosted a webinar discussing the EB-5 reauthorization efforts and the advocacy plan moving forward. Participants from throughout the industry and around the country shared their insights into the legislative process and the shifting political landscape. We were pleased to be joined by over 250 industry stakeholders for our live dicussion!
IIUSA continues to advocate on the full industry’s behalf and we look forward to working with our partners, members, and champions on Capitol Hill to ensure that this valuable job creation and economic development program receives a much-needed long-term reauthorization. Please email email@example.com with any questions on the ongoing efforts on Capitol Hill.
With Industry Leaders From Around the Country:
- Eren Cicekdagi, Golden Gate Global (San Francisco)
- Rush Deacon, Pine State Regional Center (Arkansas)
- Robert Kraft, FirstPathway Partners (Wisconsin)
- Aaron Grau, Invest in the USA (Washington, DC)
- Ishaan Khanna, American Immigration Investor Alliance
- Darrell Sanders, AmericanLife (Seattle)
- Updates from the Hill
- IIUSA Advocacy Plan
- USCIS Guidance
- EB-5 Stakeholder Perspectives
- Status of Additional Industry “asks” (visa, backlog relief, etc.)