Earlier this month, IIUSA published the 2019 Q1-2 edition of the Regional Center Business Journal (RCBJ). Printed in conjunction with the 12th Annual EB-5 Advocacy Conference, the articles in this RCBJ address many of the hot topics discussed at the conference as well as other pertinent issues to the EB-5 industry.
While conference attendees enjoyed hard copies of the RCBJ, the digital version is now available to the public at www.iiusa.org/magazine. Read about Regional Center compliance obligations, recent EB-5 related court decisions, I-526 and I-829 procession trends analysis, Opportunity Zones and much more!
The IIUSA Editorial Committee is always looking for new authors and unique topics to include in our next RCBJ and/or on the IIUSA blog. If you are interested in submitting an article or blog posting, please review the Editorial Committee Submission Standards and submit your topic proposal accordingly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chang vs USCIS What it is and What it Means for EB-5 Petitioners
- IIUSA Sends Memo to USCIS of Redeployment Policy
- Understanding the Significant and Geographically Diverse Impact of Capital Investment and Job Creation by EB-5 Projects in Federal Fiscal Years 2014 and 2015
- Post Offering Obligations For EB-5 Issuers You Closed Now What
- A Broker Dealer Perspective on How EB-5 Issuers Can Safely and Effectively Work with Sales Intermediaries
- Opportunity Zones Pending IRS Regulations Poised to Facilitate Investments
- Regional Center Compliance Obligations a Closer Look
- What the FY2018 I-526 and I-829 Processing Data is Showing Us 8 Trends in the EB-5 Industry you Should Know
- OFAC, Escrow Agreements and the Value of Patience A Look at Investments from Iran
- The REGS are Coming the REGS are Coming
- IIUSA Adopts New Code of Conduct Enforcement Procedure
- EB-5 Visa Backlogs and How HR 1044 or Proposed USCIS Regulations Could Affect Them
- Business Development, Education and Membership Growth What IIUSA is Doing Overseas for Its Members