IIUSA’s most recent edition of the Regional Center Business Journal (the “RCBJ”) is now available on IIUSA.org and headed to the mailboxes of IIUSA members, strategic partners as well as to Congressional offices and federal, state and local government stakeholders.
This edition of the RCBJ underscores the work underway by many EB-5 industry stakeholders to ensure that the EB-5 Program continues to serve as an indispensable economic development tool and job-creating program for communities all across the country.
This issue’s highlights include:
- EB-5 Regional Centers: Indispensable Economic Development Tool by Peter D. Joseph, IIUSA Executive Director
- IIUSA’s 2016 Regional Economic Development Advocacy Conference and Annual Meeting Recap by McKenzie Penton, IIUSA Membership Coordinator
- EB-5 Regional Center Program Garners Growing List of Public Supporters Ahead of September 30th Sunset Date by Ashley Sanislo Casey, IIUSA Associate Director of Advocacy
- Getting to Consensus: An Analysis of IIUSA’s Targeted Employment Area (TEA) Policy Proposal by Lee Li, IIUSA Policy Analyst & Nicole Merlene, IIUSA Advocacy Coordinator
- EB-5 Version 2.0 by Larry Wang, President, Well Trend United & Dan Healy, CEO, Civitas Capital Group
- Losing your Attorney-Client Confidentiality in EB-5 by Michael G. Homeier, Founding Shareholder, Homeier & Law, P.C.
- EB-5 Compliance: Preparing for Site Visits by Lincoln Stone, Partner, Stone Grzegorek & Gonzalez LLP; Susan Pilcher, Senior Attorney, Stone Grzegorek & Gonzalez LLP and Josie Gonzalez, Partner, Stone Grzegorek & Gonzalez LLP
- Third Party Fund Administration: A Necessary Best Practice by Edward Beshara, Managing Partner, Beshara P.A. Attorneys at Law
- Redeployment of Capital a Fund Administration Perspective by Reid Thomas, Executive Vice President, NES Financial
- Redeployment: The New Frontier by Osvaldo Torres, Torres Law
- Tips to Minimize SEC Enforcement and Investor Securities Claims in EB-5 Offerings by Russell C. Weigel, III, Partner, Hoffman & Weigel
- EB-5 Investors from Sanctioned Countries? No Problem-Just Follow the OFAC Rules by Doreen Edelman, Shareholder, Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- 2016 SelectUSA Summit: IIUSA Educates Economic Development Organization, Foreign Investors on Benefits by Allen Wolff, IIUSA, Associate Director of Marketing & Communications
- Vietnam EB-5 Demand: A Look to the Horizon by Mina Tran, Founding Partner, Tran Law Group
- Investor Markets Spotlight: Brazil by Brendan Tarnay, IIUSA Special Contributor