Make IIUSA’s (Member’s Only) All-Access Pass your go-to place for everything EB-5: Webinars, Multimedia, Research, Analysis and More!
All Access Pass Holders have access to a wealth of exclusive information including:
- Automatic registration for all IIUSA monthly webinars (save time and money!)
- Access to a growing library of OnDemand video EB-5 content including past webinars (which now total 16 webinars & 35 2013/2014 conference sessions!)
- Most recent comprehensive, peer-reviewed EB-5 economic impact reports (normally on sale on IIUSA marketplace!)
- Raw data and analysis on industry trends ranging from investor origin to USCIS adjudication (see the datasets that inform IIUSA’s industry research!)
- Regional Center “data tracker” reports featuring aggregated reporting on all Regional Centers’ annual I-924A filings (which have 526 and/or 829 approvals and market share of 526/829 filings by year) and designations/amendments (approval date, geographic/industry scope, economic model)
- I-829 request for evidence (RFE)/denial raw data and report (2011-2013) – the data behind IIUSA’s three volume analysis on this topic
- Notice of Intent to Terminate (NOITs) and final termination notices on file for terminated Regional Centers
- Notices/reports of Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) enforcement actions on against Regional Centers
All of these webinars – and more – available OnDemand to All Access Pass Holders
Whats New for All Access Pass Holders?
Webinars: Automatic registration for all 2016 webinars on topics such as government affairs, securities laws, due diligence, economic modeling, targeted employ
ment areas (TEAs), leveraging other economic development tools, adjudication trends and more. Leading up to each webinar, pass holders will automatically receive details on how to attend.
Webinar: “Form I-924A: Strategies for Fulfilling the Annual EB-5 Regional Center Reporting Requirement”
Multimedia: Access IIUSA’s extensive library containing dozens of hours of audio and video including presentations from IIUSA annual meetings, advocacy conferences and international forums from 2010 through 2015. Gain insight into the past, present and future of the EB-5 Program as foremost industry experts impart their wisdom on wide-ranging topics that are inform the EB-5 industry of today.
Research/Analysis: Examine thousands of pages of well-organized data compiled by IIUSA through government disclosures via the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). This raw data is the basis of IIUSA’s EB-5 industry reports, such as the Economic Impacts Report of the EB-5 Regional Center Program and I-526/I-829 adjudication trends. In addition to the raw data, Pass holders will automatically receive copies of industry reports that are usually on sale. Additionally, pass holder can view articles from previous IIUSA publications including conference handbooks, quarterly magazines and more.
All Access Pass: Court Records Archives- SEC v. Path America, LLCAll Access Pass: Notice of Intent to Terminate (NOIT)