IIUSA looks forward to welcoming members and local EB-5 Industry Stakeholder to our next Global Banquet Series at the Four Seasons Hotel in Mumbai, India on October 3, 2017!
The banquet will bring together leading EB-5 professionals for an evening of educational panels and networking opportunities, helping to forge crucial relationships between EB-5 professionals in India and the United States.
IIUSA started its Global Banquet Series to honor the support from its international members in the EB-5 industry’s largest investor markets and provide critical first-hand updates regarding the state of the EB-5 Program. IIUSA held successful banquets in 2017 in Shenzhen and Beijing, China (see photos) and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (see photos).
The banquet includes a cocktail reception, dinner, sponsor presentations and expert panel discussions on EB-5 industry hot topics.
Space at the banquet is limited so purchase your ticket today before they sell out!
The IIUSA Banquet Series is designed to provide optimal networking and educational opportunities for all attendees. Below is the event agenda (exact times subject to change):
- 6:00pm-6:30pm – Registration
- 6:30pm-7:30pm – Cocktail Reception & Networking
- 7:30pm-9:30pm – Dinner, EB-5 Program Updates Panel & Sponsor Introductions
- 9:30pm-10:30pm – Networking
The panel will address the following topics:
- EB-5 Regional Center Program Reauthorization and Reform: Reviewing the Legislative and Regulatory Issues
- India EB-5 Market Update: Opportunities and Challenges