The Association to Invest in the USA (IIUSA) is a membership-based national trade association for the EB-5 Regional Center Program and stands as a unified voice for the permanent authorization and improvement of “the Program” and Regional Center activities. IIUSA is comprised of 130+ Regional Center Members and 180+ Associate Members, who come from numerous professions and from around the world, including: attorneys, broker-dealers, consultants, developers, economists, financial advisors, migration intermediaries, etc.
In addition to supporting Regional Center industry advocacy efforts, IIUSA Members enjoy the following benefits:
- All IIUSA Regional Center members (and soon to include all associate members) are listed on the interactive map on IIUSA.org – making you and your business more visible to potential projects/investors and increasing credibility for your organization.
- Become eligible for a distinguished position in any IIUSA Office, Directorship, Advisory Council, or Committees – allowing you to directly collaborate on the creation and implementation of official IIUSA policies and industry best practices.
- Increase your industry footprint and brand perception through your involvement in the EB-5 Industry’s leading trade association – giving you increased access to capital investment projects, legal resources, interested investors, and distinguished foreign and domestic partners.
- Stay up to date on industry news and events with the exclusive members-only “IIUSA Regional Center Industry Weekly Report” newsletter and other members-only alerts on breaking EB-5 news and industry developments.
- Exclusive access to “IIUSA Industry Intelligence Online” (I3 Online) – IIUSA’s vast online database of general EB-5 resources, government policy documents, media coverage, Regional Center information/statistics, industry reports and analytics, IIUSA internal archives and more.
- Enjoy significantly discounted rates on IIUSA products, publications and events including conference attendance fee, exhibitor fees, webinars and other events.
- Receive a printed copy of IIUSA’s quarterly Regional Center Business Journal magazine – the industry’s most respected publication.
- Have the strength of the industry’s leading professional advocacy organization representing your business interests in government and public policy formation through IIUSA’s experienced government affairs team.
- Take advantage of improved lines of communication with all levels of U.S. government that have been opened through IIUSA representatives advocating on your behalf.
- Enjoy the benefits of IIUSA’s direct collaboration with the USCIS, other relevant federal agencies, strategic partners, and – of course – Congress in policy formation, improvements to the EB-5 Program and insights into the future of USCIS – and other federal agency – policy.
How to join?