IIUSAs EB-5 Invest Market Webinar Series
Over the past three months, IIUSAs EB-5 Invest Market Webinar Series has successfully connected projects and service providers with investors and their representatives in markets around the world including South Africa, India, and Russia.
The new series has proven to be an invaluable tool for members as they look to continue their overseas marketing efforts (while precluded from traveling) as well as for investors looking to learn more about the EB-5 process. Each of our past successful webinars have had an average of over 140 registrants and have been well received by investors and EB-5 stakeholders alike.
Building off of our success we are pleased do be discussing the Hong Kong market on August 12 as the Latin America region on August 20. Read more about each event below and vist our event pages to secure your participation.
August 12, 2020
In Partnership with IMI Daily
In August, IIUSA and the Investment Migration Insider (IMI) will collaborate to host an Investor Market Webinar on Hong Kong. The live event will focus on the unique dynamics of the Hong Kong market and provide listeners with critical updates on U.S. investment immigration options.
Don’t miss your chance to learn more about this key investor market which is poised for significant growth in the year ahead.
Brazil and Latin America
August 20, 2020
In Partnership with the World Trade Center São Paulo
During this live webinar discussion, hosted by IIUSA and the World Trade Center São Paulo, members and market experts will discuss the ins and outs of U.S. investment immigration and take a deep dive into some of the largest investor markets around Latin America.
Interested in Sponsoring these Great Events?
IIUSA is pleased to offer investment immigration professionals with the opportunity to participate as speakers and sponsors for this important educational and business development event. Explore the Sponsorship Guide.
- Opportunity to participate in one of the live event panel discussions.
- Company logo and bio placement on all webinar marketing emails, event pages, and presentation slides.
- IIUSA to send a post-event email to all participants with sponsor contact details
- Access the conference registration list (inclusive of contact details)
- IIUSA to record the live webinar for future distribution and placement on the IIUSA EB-5 Education Library.
- Complimentary access codes for the recorded version to be shared with clients and partners.
To discuss the event or sponsorship please email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (202) 795-9667