Last week, IIUSA published the 2019 Q3-Q4 edition of the Regional Center Business Journal (RCBJ). Printed in conjunction with the 9th Annual EB-5 Industry Forum, the article topics took deeper dives into many of the key topics discussed throughout the event.
With the EB-5 industry anticipating the implementation of new federal regulations in November, this edition of the RCBJ was published at an anxious time. The entire EB-5 industry — Regional Centers, investment analysts, brokers, attorneys, business plan writers, economists, and others – is preparing for change and the new risks and uncertainties in the EB-5 Program.
However, the current challenges present IIUSA a unique opportunity to stay at the forefront of EB-5 industry education. The IIUSA Editorial Committee hopes you find the latest publication to be informative and timely and look forward to continuing to curate timely and relevant articles in the coming year.
Read the Magazine
- E Plurbus Unum
- FOIA…the Never Ending Story
- The Case for Legislative Reform of the EB-5 Program: Proposed Securities Integrity Provisions to Protect Investors and Strengthen the EB-5 Investment Market
Research and Analysis
- Roundtable on I-924A and Regional Center Oversight Obligations
- EB-5 Redeployment: Investors First
- Subscription Escrow Accounts in EB-5 A story of Evolution
- USCIS Quietly Revises Qualifying Criteria for Expedited Case Processing
- Know Your Customers Regulations: What EB-5 Participants Should Know
- TEA Designations: Final Rule Leaves Many Questions and Risks
- A Deep Dive into the Data Lake of EB-5 Regional Center Statistics
- Japan: Cultivating a New Source of EB-5 Investors
- Reaccping IIUSA’s First-Ever Event in Taiwan
- IIUSA Investor Market Development Efforts are Full Steam Ahead