Next week, June 29, IIUSA will conclude its four-city Latin America tour with an event in Bogota, Colombia. The event supported by the American Chamber Colombia and the Bogota Chamber of Commerce will connect EB-5 professionals with prospective investors and their representatives throughout Colomba.
During the event, participants will hear important updates from IIUSA, the EB-5 industry membership association, as well as our participating speakers. Event sponsors will also introduce attendees to their projects or services during special sponsor presentations.
The event is a can’t-miss opportunity for anyone actively looking at U.S. immigration and investment opportunities. Participation is complimentary for any international guest and IIUSA members can also register for a discounted rate by following the link below. Any questions about the event can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IIUSA EB-5 Data Presentation
- Panel: The New World of EB-5: What Change with the EB-5 Reform & Integrity Act of 2022
- Panel: Prospective Investor Considerations & Project Due Diligence
- Sponsor Presentations
- Attendee Q&A
Date | Time
- June 29, 8am-12pm
- Bogota Chamber of Commerce, Chapinero Auditorum
- Cl. 67 #8-32, Bogotá, Cundinamarca, Colombia