STARTING SOON: U.S. Investment Immigration Options and the Post COVID-19 Outlook
July 30, 2020 | 8:30-9:15 AM
Don’t miss your chance to participate in the next edition of the Investment Migration Council (IMC) Streaming Series which will take a deep dive into the ins and outs of U.S. investment immigration options. Hosted in conjunction with IIUSA and our members this live event will provide investors, foreign intermediaries, and industry stakeholders with insights into EB-5 program basics, the EB-5 process, recent regulations, and the post-COVID-19 outlook.
Participants are invited to register for free by following the link below.
- Bruno L’ecuyer, Chief Executive, Investment Migration Council, Switzerland (Moderator)
- Christine Chen, Chief Operating Officer, CanAm Enterprises, USA
- Noreen Hogan, President, CMB Regional Centers, USA
- Robert W. Kraft, CEO and Chairman of FirstPathway Partners & IIUSA Board of Directors
- Stephen Strnisha, CEO, Cleveland International Fund, USA